Today's Featured Planning Tip:

Summary of Web 3.0

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

This Is For The CEO Brides

Stressed out by wedding planning? Overwhelmed? Over it? Unless they're one of those million dollar brides who has "people" to make their Pinterest wedding dreams come true, every bride has been there. Trying to plan your own wedding, stay on budget, and create an Instagram worthy experience is a tough job. Yep, it's a job! Most brides spend as much time planning their wedding as they do working at their regular job. That's a lot of work! But as the CEO of your own wedding, you're responsible for a lot of time consuming projects and tasks. This blog is for you. Welcome to your virtual wedding boardroom! This is where you'll find the advice, etiquette, and ideas you need to be a wedding boss babe. It's honest, authentic advice DIY brides with imagination and hustle.

No wedding CEO can be successful without a team, so we encourage you to ask questions and send your advice. Let's build a community that is totally #teambride. Send all your thoughts and concerns to tuesdaysbrides{at}gmail.com. You're about to build an event your friends and family will be talking about for years to come! 

4 comments:

  1. Reading this reminded me of how much work my younger sister had to do for her own wedding. It took her months to plan, set up the venue, figure out the guest list, get their registry together, and so much more. She definitely could have used some help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning a wedding is a fun but difficult task! A little help goes a looong way!

      Delete
  2. I just celebrated my first wedding anniversary on March 10th. The week of the 10th, all my husband and I could remember was just how exhausted we were that week from all of the family visits and wedding to-do list. I actually did most/all of the wedding myself since I had a pretty long engagement (1.5+ years) and I had a good support staff with me. If there was one thing I could actually go back and re-do, it would be to actually spend money on a dedicated Week/Day of Coordinator. Planning before the wedding is great but I wish I had spent the money to have someone make sure all of my plans were executed as I wanted instead of me doing the work. I didn't get a chance to hang out with my family or friends which is my one big regret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your anniversary! Wishing you many more! My daughter said the same thing. It's hard to know how many tasks you will need to attend to on your wedding day. But hopefully we will be able to help other brides and grooms make good decisions!

      Delete